All Images Copyright © 1996-2013 StovesDirect.com
- Osburn is proud to present its 900 model, the smallest wood stove in the Osburn range. The 900 still incorporates the features and the technology of the larger Osburn stoves. This EPA stove packs a lot of heat with style! With an output of up to 40,000BTU/hr., this sturdy little heater will keep you warm and toasty. In spite of its size, the Osburn 900 takes an adequate log length of 17", making it an admired option in the small stove market.
- High-efficiency stove EPA approved
- Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.) 250 - 1,000
- Color : Metallic black
- Glass air-wash system
- Steel thickness (top) : 1/4"
- Optimum efficiency : 78.2%
- Emissions (grams / hour) : 3.99 g/h
- Baffle : High heat-resistant C-cast
- Firebox lined with refractory bricks for better heat distribution
- Stainless-steel secondary-air system aid gas combustion
- Adjustable handle
- Constant View of the Fire
- Up to 40,000 BTU
- 1.3 cubic foot firebox
- Heavy-duty cast iron door
- Flue pipe diameter: 6"
- Weight of 276 lbs (79 kg)
Osburn 900 High Efficiency EPA Wood Stove
Delivered Price: $1,087.90