All Images Copyright © 1996-2013 StovesDirect.com
- The Osburn 1100 stove offers a wide range of possible configurations. It is primarily a freestanding model with pedestal or legs (black or gold ) as options, but it can also be easily placed in an alcove or fireplace because its back face is angled at 45 degrees. The top air hood improves heat distribution, regardless of where the stove is installed. The Osburn 1100 burns standard 17" logs and has a burn time of up to five hours in slow combustion mode. Overall, this versatile and compact wood stove gives a most impressive performance.
- High-efficiency stove EPA approved
- Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.) : 500-1,400
- Mobile Home Approved (with pedestal)
- Color : Metallic black
- Easy-to-access ash drawer
- Glass air-wash system
- Steel thickness (top) : 3/16"
- Optimum efficiency : 75%
- Emissions (grams / hour) : 2.9 g/h
- Baffle : High heat-resistant C-cast
- Firebox lined with refractory bricks for better heat distribution
- Stainless-steel secondary-air system aid gas combustion
- Adjustable handle
- Heating capacity up to 50,000 BTU
- Approved for alcove installation
- 1.5 cubic foot firebox
- Easy-to-access ash pan with lid
- Heavy-duty cast iron door
- Flue pipe diameter: 6"
- Weight of 250 lbs (114 kg)
1100 Series High Efficiency EPA Wood Stove
Delivered Price: $1,175.90