All Images Copyright © 1996-2013 StovesDirect.com
- The 1100 insert is the ready-made solution for smaller stone fireplaces. With its back face at a 45° angle, it offers a wide range of configurations. The floor of its firebox is 2.5 inches deep, allowing greater accumulation of ashes and cleaner use. The 1100 insert also comes with a powerful 120 CFM blower. You'll be amazed and delighted by the 50,000 BTU of heat it provides!
- High-efficiency stove EPA approved
- Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.) : 500-1,400
- Blower Included
- Ultra-quiet crossflow blower with variable speed control included (CFM) : 120
- Glass air-wash system
- Steel thickness (top) : 3/16"
- Optimum efficiency : 75%
- Emissions (grams / hour) : 2.9 g/h
- Baffle : High heat-resistant C-cast
- Firebox lined with refractory bricks for better heat distribution
- Stainless-steel secondary-air system aid gas combustion
- Adjustable handle
- Constant View of the Fire
- 1.5 cubic foot firebox
- Flue pipe diameter: 6"
- Log length up to 17"
- Weight of 250 lbs (114 kg)
OB01151 (1100 insert)
Osburn Fireplace Insert
1100 High Efficiency EPA Wood Insert