All Images Copyright © 1996-2013 StovesDirect.com
- Like its big brother, the 2300, the Osburn 1500 has a high-quality stainless steel 1/8 inch baffle. With its 55,000 BTU/hr performance and compact firebox, this stove is easy to light, providing quick heat. In addition, its reduced exterior dimensions and minimal clearance requirements make it an ideal choice for small spaces. The 1500 model is part of our new, easy to identify family of wood stoves with doors bearing the Osburn logo.
- High-efficiency stove EPA approved
- Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.) : 500-1,500
- Ultra-quiet crossflow blower with variable speed control included (CFM) : 130
- Mobile home approved (With optional AC02080 and AC02090)
- Color : Metallic black
- Easy-to-access ash drawer
- Glass air-wash system
- Steel thickness (top) : 5/16"
- Optimum efficiency : 85%
- Emissions (grams / hour) : 6.28 g/h
- Baffle : High quality stainless steel
- Firebox lined with refractory bricks for better heat distribution
- Stainless-steel secondary-air system aid gas combustion
- Adjustable handle
- Heating capacity up to 55,000 BTU
- 1.5 cubic foot firebox
- Log length up to 19"
- Easy-to-access ash pan - Air-wash system
- Heavy duty cast iron door and cast iron door overlay
- Flue pipe diameter : 6"
- Weight of 300 lbs (136 kg)
1500 Series High Efficiency EPA Wood Stove (Not Washington Approved)
Delivered Price: $1,329.00
*Choose Added Cost Accessories Below