All Images Copyright © 1996-2013 StovesDirect.com
- With its compact design, the 1600 insert can be installed in a fireplace as small as 14.5" deep. Even so, it offers a performance of up to 65,000 BTU/hr and burns 17" logs. The standard 130-CFM blower helps maximize the stove's energy performance, and the very low emission rate, even at normal operating temperatures, makes the 1600 insert an excellent choice for those seeking an environmentally friendly but ultra-efficient source of heat.
- High-efficiency stove EPA approved
- Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.) : 600-1,600
- Blower Included
- Ultra-quiet crossflow blower with variable speed control included (CFM) : 130
- Color : Metallic black
- Glass air-wash system
- Steel thickness (top) : 5/16"
- Optimum efficiency : 80%
- Emissions (grams / hour) : 4.4 g/h
- Baffle : High heat-resistant C-cast
- Firebox lined with refractory bricks for better heat distribution
- Stainless-steel secondary-air system aid gas combustion
- Adjustable handle
- Constant View of the Fire
- Heating capacity up to 65,000 BTU
- 1.85 cubic foot firebox
- Flue pipe diameter: 6"
- Log length up to 17"
- Weight of 360 lbs (164 kg)
OB01601 (1600 insert)
Osburn Fireplace Insert
1600 High Efficiency EPA Wood Insert
Delivered Price: $1,499.00