All Images Copyright © 1996-2013 StovesDirect.com
|Approximate Burn Time||7 hrs|
|Dimensions||25''W x 29''D x 32.375''H|
|Emissions||4 grams per hour|
|Heating Capacity||500-1800 SqFt|
|Mobile Home Approved||yes|
|Shipment Type||LTL Freight|
|Viewing Area||15'' W x 8.375'' H|
|Venting or Chimney System for this unit|
- With its perfect balance between power, efficiency and cleanliness, the Osburn 1600 wood stove is truly unique. Able to heat up to 1,800 square feet with a performance of 65,000 BTU/hr it is also environmentally friendly with emissions as low as 0.87 g/hour, well below EPA standards. No compromise is necessary with the 1600 - you choose a pedestal or cast iron legs, then you select a black door, a golden fire brown door, a gold plated door or a brushed nickel plated door. Whatever your choice, you'll have a beautifully balanced wood stove.
- High-efficiency stove EPA approved
- Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.) : 500 - 1,800
- Mobile Home Approved (With optional OA10500 and AC02090)
- Color : Metallic black
- Model : Pedestal
- Easy-to-access ash drawer
- Glass air-wash system
- Steel thickness (top) : 5/16"
- Optimum efficiency : 80%
- Emissions (grams / hour) : 4.4 g/h
- Baffle : High heat-resistant C-cast
- Firebox lined with refractory bricks for better heat distribution
- Stainless-steel secondary-air system aid gas combustion
- Adjustable handle
- Constant View of the Fire
- Heating capacity up to 65,000 BTU
- 1.85 cubic foot firebox
- Heavy-duty cast iron door
- Flue pipe diameter: 6"
- Log length up to 18"
- Weight of 368 lbs (158 kg)
1600 Series High Efficiency EPA Wood Stove
Delivered Price: $1,229.00