All Images Copyright © 1996-2013 StovesDirect.com
|Approximate Burn Time||7 hrs|
|Dimensions||23.25''W x 26.625''D x 30.25''H|
|Emissions||3 grams per hour|
|Heating Capacity||500-1800 SqFt|
|Mobile Home Approved||yes|
|Shipment Type||LTL Freight|
|Viewing Area||14'' W x 9.375'' H|
|Venting or Chimney System for this unit|
- The 1800/2200 series symbolizes Osburn's elegance and technical know-how. The 1800/2200 series wood stoves are the company's flagship line, and their distinctive bay windows - an exclusive feature on an EPA certified stove - provide a unique view of the wood fire. All the stoves in this series are equipped with detachable trivets and practical covered ashtrays. You can also match them to your décor by selecting one of seven possible combinations of door and moulding finishes (black, gold or brushed silver).
- High-efficiency stove EPA approved
- Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.) : 500-1,800
- Mobile Home Approved (With optional OA10500 and AC02090)
- Easy-to-access ash drawer
- Glass air-wash system
- Steel thickness (top) : 5/16"
- Optimum efficiency : 75%
- Emissions (grams / hour) : 2.8 g/h
- Baffle : High heat-resistant C-cast
- Firebox lined with refractory bricks for better heat distribution
- Stainless-steel secondary-air system aid gas combustion
- Adjustable handle
- Heating capacity up to 65,000 BTU
- 1.8 cubic foot firebox
- Bay window door with exceptional view of the fire
- Flue pipe diameter: 6"
- Log length up to 16"
- Weight of 331 lbs (150 kg)
1800 Series High Efficiency EPA Bay Window Wood Stove
Delivered Price: $1,739.00