All Images Copyright © 1996-2013 StovesDirect.com
- The Osburn 2000 is one of the latest addition to the Osburn family of wood stoves. Its cast-iron door, which features the distinctive lines you've come to expect from Osburn, gives it a look combining the contemporary and the traditional. With a 2.3 cubic foot firebox, the Osburn 2000 will delight the most serious of wood stove enthusiasts who want both style and heating power. Also equipped with a 130 CFM blower, the Osburn 2000 is the most sought-after model of the season!
- High-efficiency stove EPA approved
- Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.) : 500-2,100
- Ultra-quiet crossflow blower with variable speed control included (CFM) : 130
- Easy-to-access ash drawer
- Glass air-wash system
- Steel thickness (top) : 5/16"
- Optimum efficiency : 77%
- Emissions (grams / hour) : 6.3 g/h
- Baffle : High heat-resistant C-cast
- Firebox lined with refractory bricks for better heat distribution
- Stainless-steel secondary-air system aid gas combustion
- Adjustable handle
- Heating capacity up to 75,000 BTU
- 2.3 cubic foot firebox
- Log length up to 20"
- Heavy duty cast iron door and cast iron door overlay
- Flue pipe diameter : 6"
- Weight of 410 lbs (186 kg)
2000 Series High Efficiency EPA Wood Stove (Not Washington Approved)
*Choose Added Cost Accessories Below