All Images Copyright © 1996-2013 StovesDirect.com
- With its 2.3 cubic foot firebox, the Osburn 2000 insert offers an alternative to the people who love its freestanding counterpart. The two models share the same high quality combustion properties and many of the same features. The Osburn 2000 comes with a standard high-power, heat-activated 120CFM fan strategically positioned to redistribute the heat from the firebox into the room. The 2000 model is designed to receive an optional faceplate that can cover a masonry hearth up to 32 inches (81 cm) high and 50 inches (127 cm) wide. The door overlay is available in black, golden fire brown, gold plated or brushed nickel plated finishes. The faceplate trims are available in black, brassy gold, and nickel.
- High-efficiency stove EPA approved
- Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.) : 500-2,100
- Ultra-quiet crossflow blower with variable speed control included (CFM) : 130
- Color : Metallic black
- Glass air-wash system
- Steel thickness (top) : 5/16"
- Optimum efficiency : 77%
- Emissions (grams / hour) : 6.3 g/h
- Baffle : High quality Vermiculite
- Firebox lined with refractory bricks for better heat distribution
- Stainless-steel secondary-air system aid gas combustion
- Constant View of the Fire
- Heating capacity up to 75,000 BTU
- 2.3 cubic foot firebox
- Maximum log length of 20"
- Flue pipe diameter : 6"
OB02001 (2000 Insert)
Osburn Fireplace Insert
2000 High Efficiency EPA Wood Insert (Not Washington Approved)
Delivered Price: $1,699.00