All Images Copyright © 1996-2013 StovesDirect.com
- The Matrix wood stove uses the same engine as the proven Osburn 2000. However, its clean and modern look is sure to bring a European touch to your room. The top of the stove is made of cast iron with two rich pieces of soapstone, which remind us of the renowned Finnish fireplaces. Optional soapstone side shields are also available. Logs can be conveniently placed underneath the large firebox, making the Matrix a practical and elegant heating machine.
- High-efficiency stove EPA approved
- Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.) : 500 - 2,100
- Ultra-quiet crossflow blower with variable speed control included (CFM) : 130
- Color : Metallic black
- Model : Pedestal
- Easy-to-access ash drawer
- Glass air-wash system
- Steel thickness (top) : 5/16"
- Optimum efficiency : 77.2 %
- Emissions (grams / hour) : 3.89 g/h
- Baffle : High heat-resistant C-cast
- Firebox lined with refractory bricks for better heat distribution
- Stainless-steel secondary-air system aid gas combustion
- Heating capacity up to 75,000 BTU
- 2.3 cubic foot firebox
- Log length up to 22"
- Heavy duty cast iron door and cast iron door overlay
- Flue pipe diameter : 6"
- Weight of 535 lbs (186 kg)
High Efficiency EPA Wood Stove, With Variable Speed Blower Included
Delivered Price: $2,449.00