All Images Copyright © 1996-2013 StovesDirect.com
- The Matrix wood insert uses the same firebox as the proven Osburn 2000. However, its faceplate and blower assembly were developed to allow a flush finnish with the masonry fireplace. Cast iron was selected as the material of choice for the clean, modern surround. Insertion into larger openings is facilitated by the installation of an optional sheet metal backing that conveniently attaches to the cast iron faceplate.
- High-efficiency stove EPA approved
- Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.) : 500 - 2,100
- Ultra-quiet crossflow blower with variable speed control included (CFM) : 130
- Color : Metallic black
- Glass air-wash system
- Steel thickness (top) : 5/16"
- Optimum efficiency : 77,2%
- Emissions (grams / hour) : 3.89 g/h
- Baffle : High heat-resistant C-cast
- Firebox lined with refractory bricks for better heat distribution
- Stainless-steel secondary-air system aid gas combustion
- Constant View of the Fire
- Heating capacity up to 75,000 BTU
- 2.3 cubic foot firebox
- Maximum log length of 21"
- Heavy duty cast iron door and cast iron door overlay
- Flue pipe diameter : 6"
Osburn Fireplace Insert
Osburn 2000 - High efficiency Wood Insert
Delivered Price: $2,549.00