All Images Copyright © 1996-2013 StovesDirect.com
|Dimensions||32.875''W x 28.375''D x 23.125''H|
|Cutout||27.75''W x 18.375''D x 24.125''H|
|Emissions||3 grams per hour|
|Heating Capacity||700-2000 SqFt|
|Shipment Type||LTL Freight|
|Viewing Area||16.75'' W x 10.375''|
|Venting or Chimney System for this unit|
- The 2200 insert, with its focus on efficiency and elegance, is an excellent example of Osburn's know-how. The bay window adds a touch of elegance to your fireplace and also improves its heat output. The 2200 insert is designed to offer a long burn time in slow combustion mode, and can provide comfort for many hours - even overnight - thanks among other things to its ultra-silent standard blower. The Osburn 2200 insert - superior features in an eye-catching, high performance wood stove.
- High-efficiency stove EPA approved
- Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.) : 750-2,000
- Ultra-quiet crossflow blower with variable speed control included (CFM) : 130
- Color : Metallic black
- Glass air-wash system
- Steel thickness (top) : 5/16"
- Optimum efficiency : 76%
- Emissions (grams / hour) : 2.74 g/h
- Baffle : High heat-resistant C-cast
- Firebox lined with refractory bricks for better heat distribution
- Stainless-steel secondary-air system aid gas combustion
- Adjustable handle
- Constant View of the Fire
- Heating capacity up to 70,000 BTU
- 2.2 cubic foot firebox
- Flue pipe diameter: 6"
- Log length up to 18"
- Weight of 383 lbs (166 kg)
OB02201 (2200 insert)
Osburn Fireplace Insert
2200 High Efficiency EPA Wood Insert
Delivered Price: $2,199.00