All Images Copyright © 1996-2013 StovesDirect.com
|Approximate Burn Time||6 hrs|
|Dimensions||26''W x 29''D x 32.125''H|
|Emissions||3 grams per hour|
|Heating Capacity||800-2000 SqFt|
|Mobile Home Approved||yes|
|Shipment Type||LTL Freight|
|Viewing Area||26.25'' W x 10.375''|
|Venting or Chimney System for this unit|
- Although similar in many respects to the 1800 model, the 2200 stove is more suited to more intensive, continuous use. Its 20% larger firebox is designed to maintain steady heat over a longer period. A powerful, ultra-silent 130 CFM fan is available as an option. The glass surface of the bay window is also 20% larger than that of the 1800 model, providing a wonderful view of the fire from every angle. In short, the Osburn 2200 offers a perfect combination of utility and enjoyment!
- High-efficiency stove EPA approved
- Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.) : 750-2,000
- Mobile Home Approved (With optional OA10500 and AC02090)
- Color : Metallic black
- Easy-to-access ash drawer
- Glass air-wash system
- Steel thickness (top) : 5/16"
- Optimum efficiency : 76%
- Emissions (grams / hour) : 2.74 g/h
- Baffle : High heat-resistant C-cast
- Firebox lined with refractory bricks for better heat distribution
- Stainless-steel secondary-air system aid gas combustion
- Adjustable handle
- Constant View of the Fire
- Heating capacity up to 70,000 BTU
- 2.2 cubic foot firebox
- Flue pipe diameter: 6"
- Log length up to 18"
- Weight of 397 lbs (201 kg)
2200 Series High Efficiency EPA Bay Window Wood Stove