All Images Copyright © 1996-2013 StovesDirect.com
- The 2300 model, one of our new-generation wood stoves, comes from the drawing board to you, backed by the advanced technology of Solid-Edge, a 3-D software design program. It features an aesthetically pleasing cast-iron door complete with the Osburn logo, hidden latch and hinges, and extra-large glass window. Each 2300 model is equipped with an ultra-quiet crossflow blower. The secondary air pipes are integrated into the 1/8" stainless steel baffle to give rigidity that withstands even the severest conditions and to ensure combustion of the highest quality. Read on to find out more about the sophisticated qualities and distinctive look of the 2300.
- High-efficiency stove EPA approved
- Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.) : 500-2,300
- Blower Included
- Ultra-quiet crossflow blower with variable speed control included (CFM) : 100
- Mobile Home Approved (With optional AC02080 and AC02090)
- Easy-to-access ash drawer
- Glass air-wash system
- Steel thickness (top) : 5/16"
- Optimum efficiency : 75%
- Emissions (grams / hour) : 5.7 g/h
- Baffle : High quality stainless steel
- Firebox lined with refractory bricks for better heat distribution
- Stainless-steel secondary-air system aid gas combustion
- Adjustable handle
- Heating capacity up to 85,000 BTU
- 3.1 cubic foot firebox
- Heavy-duty cast iron door
- Flue pipe diameter: 6"
- Log length up to 20"
- Weight of 388 lbs (176 kg)
2300 Series High Efficiency EPA Wood Stove (Not Washington Approved)
Delivered Price: $1,539.00