All Images Copyright © 1996-2013 StovesDirect.com
- The 2400 insert has the same firebox as its freestanding counterpart, and will transform any conventional decorative fireplace into a highly efficient heating system. Its 100,000 BTU/hr, combined with a 3.2 cubic foot firebox, will help you to rest easy during those long winter nights, and its large glass window offers a perfect view of the fire.
- High-efficiency stove EPA approved
- Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.) : 800 - 2,700
- Ultra-quiet crossflow blower with variable speed control included (CFM) : 130
- Color : Metallic black
- Glass air-wash system
- Steel thickness (top) : 5/16"
- Optimum efficiency : 78%
- Emissions (grams / hour) : 3.5 g/h
- Baffle : High heat-resistant C-cast
- Firebox lined with refractory bricks for better heat distribution
- Stainless-steel secondary-air system aid gas combustion
- Adjustable handle
- Constant View of the Fire
- Heating capacity up to 100,000 BTU
- 3.2 cubic foot firebox
- Flue pipe diameter: 6"
- Log length up to 21"
- Weight of 545 lbs (248 kg)
OB02401 (2400 insert)
Osburn Fireplace Insert
2400 High Efficiency EPA Wood Insert
Delivered Price: $2,029.00