All Images Copyright © 1996-2013 StovesDirect.com
|Approximate Burn Time||8 hrs|
|Dimensions||30''W x 30.625''D x 33''H|
|Emissions||4 grams per hour|
|Heating Capacity||800-2700 SqFt|
|Mobile Home Approved||yes|
|Shipment Type||LTL Freight|
|Viewing Area||19.125'' W x 8.875''|
|Venting or Chimney System for this unit|
- Some of the Osburn 2400's impressive features include a 3.2 cubic foot firebox; a heating capacity of up to 2,700 square feet; 12.5" of clearance in the firebox, which can accept logs up to 21"; and a burn time of up to 10 hours in slow combustion mode. In addition to its impressive performance, the 2400 is environmentally efficient, with emissions as low as 1.6 g/hour (in medium-high combustion mode. If you're looking for a large wood stove for your home or weekend cottage, the Osburn 2400 is a perfect choice.
- High-efficiency stove EPA approved
- Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.) : 800-2,700
- Mobile Home Approved ( With optional OA10500 and AC02090)
- Color : Metallic black
- Easy-to-access ash drawer
- Glass air-wash system
- Steel thickness (top) : 5/16"
- Optimum efficiency : 78%
- Emissions (grams / hour) : 3.5 g/h
- Baffle : High heat-resistant C-cast
- Firebox lined with refractory bricks for better heat distribution
- Stainless-steel secondary-air system aid gas combustion
- Adjustable handle
- Heating capacity up to 100,000 BTU
- 3.2 cubic foot firebox
- Heavy-duty cast iron door
- Flue pipe diameter: 6"
- Log length up to 21"
- Weight of 540 lbs (245 kg)
2400 Series High Efficiency EPA Wood Stove
Delivered Price: $1,819.00