All Images Copyright © 1996-2013 StovesDirect.com
- Add Vermont Castings beauty and quality to your home with a classic direct vent stove. Engineered with cast-iron strength and built to perform the way every Vermont Castings stove performs beautifully.
- The impeccably smooth finish of each Vermont Castings gas stove is a credit to the sophisticated manufacturing process unique to Vermont Castings. As the only manufacturer in North America with both the foundry and enameling under one roof, we can ensure that the casting and enameling are of the utmost quality.
- Available in millivolt or with Comfort Control System
- Durable cast iron firebox with brick refractory pattern
- Direct Vent
- "FireCast" Ceramic burner
- BTUs: Up to 38,000 Propane & Natural Gas
- Natural gas models include Propane conversion kit
- Standing pilot ignition, requires no electricity
- Can be vented through-the-wall or through-the-roof
- Operable front doors
- "FireCast" burner delivers "Top in Class" dancing flame and intense radiant glow
- Found on the Radiance and Stardance the Total System Control modulates the fan and flame with one hand held remote. The TSC hand held remote features LED backlighting, temperature display, ON indicator, low battery indicator, thermal shutdown and childproof lock.
- No additional fan required
- Three level modulation of flame and fan
- Fan system has ON/OFF timed delay for the most efficient heat output
- In thermostat mode the system shuts off once desired temperature is met, for maximum efficiency
Vermont Castings Stove
Radiance Direct Vent Classic Black SIT Total Control System (This Product Only Available At Our Local Retail Store Call For Pricing)
Delivered Price: $3,095.10