All Images Copyright © 1996-2013 StovesDirect.com
|Dimensions||26''W x 22.5''D x 26.75''H|
|Emissions||2 grams per hour|
|Heating Capacity||1800 SqFt|
|Shipment Type||LTL Freight|
|Venting or Chimney System for this unit|
- Insure Your Family's Home Heating Independence. Take control of your family's warmth and have no worries about the air we breathe; heat with Breckwell's modern, efficient, clean burning wood stoves. The most versatile wood stove on the market, this unit is capable of being a fireplace insert, or a freestanding unit on a wood storage pedestal, standard pedestal, or legs. The stove is easily installed and attractive to look at, with a panoramic view of dancing flames through a wide, stay-clean glass door. This wood stove is easy to operate and heats a large area.
- Wall clearances are small and the insert is approved for most zero-clearance fireplaces. Breckwell's advanced design delivers more heat where you need it... at the front of the stove. Radiant heat moves faster through glass than steel, and Breckwell maximizes heat production at the front near the glass. Both models have an optional 160 CFM BLOWER SYSTEM and OUTSIDE AIR KIT (for tightly insulated and mobile home installations). Built of rugged 1/4" steel, Breckwell's W3100 will last a lifetime. Guarantee your family's heating independence with a Breckwell W3100 Mahogany Wood Stove.
- Burn Time: 7-9 Hours
- Heating Capacity: 1000-18000 Square Feet (2.1 Gram/Hr)
- Firebox Volume: 2.1
- BTU Rating: 37,000 per hour
- Air Wash System To Help Keep The Glass Clean
- Mobile Home Approved
- Made In America
Freestanding Wood Stove, With Black Door (Legs or Trim Kit Separate)