Whether used on your home’s outdoor patio or outdoor commercial settings like bars and restaurants, the Bromic Smart-Heat Dual Element Outdoor Patio Heater will keep warm and comfortable all fall and winter long. The perfect entry-level patio heater, it’s designed to mount on ceiling and walls, freeing up valuable floor space. This heater is available in two wattage options, making it capable of warming spaces as large as 144 square feet.
Bromic Cobalt 6000W Smart-Heat Dual Element Outdoor Patio Heater
With its powerful performance and user-friendly design, the Bromic Dual Element Heater is perfect for outdoor spaces like:
- Residential Patios and Decks
- Valet Parking Stands
Designed with the essential features you need for effective outdoor heating, the Bromic Smart-Heat Heater is the perfect choice for the entry-level customer.
- Quartz Heating Element: A thick quartz heating element with a steel coil emits high heat and a soft amber glow.
- Reflective Infrared Heat: Its parabolic mirror-finished rear reflector limits lost heat by reflecting warmth back towards the heating area.
- Directional Heat: Simple bracket adjustments allow you to direct the heat to the areas of your space that need it most.
- Stainless Steel Construction: Weather-resistant stainless steel construction provides years of reliable use.
Available Bromic Cobalt 6000W Smart-Heat Dual Element Configurations
To make finding the right option for you easy, this Bromic heater is available in the following configurations.
- Bromic Smart-Heat 4,000-Watt Electric Heater: With 4,000 watts of heating power, it’s capable of warming areas up to 130 square feet.
- Bromic Smart-Heat 6000-Watt Electric Heater: This higher wattage heater is perfect for use in spaces as large as 144 square feet.
- Quick Installation: Thanks to the included mounting bracket, set up is quick and easy.
- Minimal Clearance Required: This heater features minimal vertical clearance requirements
- Stylish Design: Its stainless steel finish is designed to blend in with a variety of décor.
Bromic Cobalt 6000W Smart-Heat Dual Element Summary
With its simple installation and performance, the Bromic Outdoor Heater is the perfect entry-level patio heater.
What Customers Love
- Available Configurations: Featuring 4,000 and 6,000-watt configurations, finding the right heater for your space is easy.
- Directional Heat: Warmth can be focused on the areas of your outdoor space that need it the most.
Things to Consider
- Mounting: While you can mount these models to a wall or ceiling, they should always be installed horizontally—never vertically.
What’s In The Box?
- Bromic Smart-Heat Dual Element Outdoor Patio Heater
- Mounting Brackets
- Owner’s Manual
|Outdoor Patio Heater Type||Ceiling-Mountable|
|Heating Area||120 sq. ft.|
|Number of Heat Settings||1|
|Automatic Overheat Protection||Yes|
|Safety Certifications||UL, CSA, ETL|
|California Residents||⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.www.p65warnings.ca.gov.|