Designed for residential and commercial use, the Bromic Tungsten 208V Smart-Heat Electric Outdoor Patio Heater is an ideal choice for adding instant warmth to you and your guests. Mounting on a wall or ceiling, it provides stylish, unobtrusive supplemental heating without taking up valuable floor space. Available in 4,000 or 6,000 wattage configurations, the largest model is capable of covering spaces up to 160 square feet.
The Bromic Tungsten Heater is available in multiple wattages for heating residential and commercial outdoor spaces.
- Bromic 4,000-Watt 208V Electric Heater: Featuring 4,000 watts of heating power, this model is capable of keeping spaces up to 130 square feet warm.
- Bromic 6,000-Watt 208V Electric Heater: Its 6,000-watt heating performance is more than enough warmth for areas as large as 160 square feet.
Outdoor Patio Heater
A high-performance outdoor heater, the Bromic Electric Heater delivers a heating performance that other options just can’t match. It’s packed with impressive features to keep you and your guests comfortable all winter long.
- High-Performance Mesh Screen: Manipulates infrared heating to deliver a large spread heating performance.
- Quartz Heating Element: Delivers a high-output heating performance while emitting a soft redo glow.
- Reflective Heating: A mirror-finished rear reflector limits lost heat by reflecting warmth back towards the heating area.
- Fast Installation: With the included mounting bracket, set up is quick and easy.
This outdoor patio heater is perfect for use on patios, and outdoor areas at restaurants, bars, valet parking stands, and more.
- High-Temperature Coating: An attractive, corrosion-resistant finish ensures years of reliable use.
- Stainless Steel Construction: It’s engineered to withstand the rigors of daily use.
- Directional Heating: Simply adjust the bracket to direct the heat to the areas of your patio that need it most.
For stylish and effective outdoor patio heating, turn to the user-friendly and powerful Bromic Tungsten Heater.
What Customers Love
- Multiple Wattages: The Bromic Outdoor Heater is available in 4,000 and 6,000-watt configurations so you can choose the one that best fits your space.
- Powerful Performance: Depending on the model selected, you can warm areas as large as 160 square feet.
Things to Consider
- Mounting: While you can mount these models to a wall or ceiling, they should always be installed horizontally—never vertically.