Cosmo sets a standard for professional-style stainless steel ranges. Our dual fuel ranges use natural gas to fuel the cooktop, and electricity to power the oven, giving you the benefits of both in one. Cosmo’s COS-F965NF dual fuel range provides the speed and precision of 5 high-performance gas burners with the convenience and precision of an electric convection oven. Featuring an 8-function, 3.8 cubic foot electric convection oven, this dual fuel range has the space to get it all done and the power to get it done fast with Turbo True European Convection technology.5 high-performance gas burners from 18, 000 BTU to 5, 000 BTU allow you to cook from a high heat for boiling, frying or searing to a low simmer for the most delicate sauces. A convenient storage drawer underneath the oven provides valuable space for storing cookware so they’re out of the way but still within reach. Includes 4-Prong Plug. 220/240V Required for Installation.
- 5 PERFORMANCE BURNERS: High performance gas burners which allow you to cook from a high heat for boiling, frying or searing to a low simmer for the most delicate sauces, including 18,000 BTU Burner (x1), 7,000 BTU Burners (x2), 8,500 BTU Burner (x1) and 5,000 BTU Burner (x1)
- TURBO TRUE EUROPEAN CONVECTION: Designed to cook food more evenly in less time and at a lower temperature than in a standard oven. Oven has a 3.8 cu. ft. capacity and 8 functions: Traditional Bake, Convection Bake, Convection Broil, High Broil, Low Broil, Pizza, Defrost, Light
- MODERN EUROPEAN DESIGN: Range design blends seamlessly with other stainless steel kitchen appliances for modern home makeovers. Exceptional speed and precision with a Cosmo Dual Fuel Range
- HEAVY DUTY CONSTRUCTION: Made of corrosion resistant 430 grade stainless steel, heavy duty cast iron grates for heat retention and distribution, and fingerprint/smudge resistant finish easily wipes clean
- 1-YEAR LIMITED: Our customer support team is based proudly in the USA. Dimensions: 35.5″ (W) x 23.6″ (L) x Adjustable 35″ – 37″ (H). 4-Prong Plug included. Optional Liquid Propane conversion kit sold separately. 220/240V Required for Installation.