Infratech has been a pioneer and leader in infrared technology for more than 50 years. It offers a wide range of products for comfort heat, automotive curing, and industrial/commercial heat applications.
Infratech uses the latest in manufacturing technologies to offer you the most efficient infrared systems for the lowest cost in the industry. We provide curing solutions for virtually any coating or composite in use today. From the world’s largest furniture manufacturing lines to curing a paint job in a small spray booth, from heating a backyard patio to a complex mega resort, Infratech can provide the design, engineering, controls and infrared equipment your property or facility requires.
INFRATECH WD-SERIES DUAL ELEMENT STAINLESS STEEL OUTDOOR HEATERS
Double the warmth with Infratech's WD-Series heaters.
This high powered unit features dual element, to provide a more concentrated heat.
This makes the WD-Series an ideal choice for recessed installation, premium outdoor heating applications, and spaces with 7' to 9' mounting heights and large scale coverage areas.
Infratech is 90% energy efficient, UL listed for outdoor and indoor use and are easy and inexpensive to operate.
This heater is ideal for use in fine homes, restaurants, hotels and more.
How Infratech Works?
- Heated quartz elements emit a safe, clean wavelength of light that is only absorbed by solid objects, transferring heat directly to a person, table or floor rather than heating the air.
- Infrared heat doesn't 'blow away', making it ideal for breezy areas where air cannot be contained.
- Medium wave quartz elements operate with no harsh glare or odors.
Lasting Energy, Efficiency and Value
- Easy installation requires a lower capital expense and minimal labor.
- Infrared heaters require no refillable gas tanks and very little maintenance.
- They are 90% energy efficient and provide energy savings over time.
Note: Infratech Comfort heating products are NOT "plug in" heaters.
They must be installed and "hard wired" by a licensed electrician based on the specific power requirements of the product and will often require a dedicated circuit and the appropriate power at the point of installation. Infratech heaters are "Real Heaters" designed for maximum performance, long term durability, and user safety.