The Cupola Fire Ring is one of simplest fire pits. It’s a simple bottomless steel ring made of beefy 1/4″ thick steel with sloped side panels. The unique Cupola shape grows from a square base to an octagon at the top, designed to contain the fire while allowing for great airflow. You can use this ring standalone, just pop it on the ground and fill with some gravel, or use it as a liner for a masonry liner. The steel ring will protect the bricks or stone from the brunt of the fire’s heat and prevent them from cracking.
Iron Embers Cupola Fire Ring Features
- Bottomless steel ring made of 1/4 in. thick steel
- Substantial in weight, ranging from 40 lbs – 135 lbs
- Sloped side panels for a stylish look
- Shape grows from a square base to an octagon at the top
- Use it anywhere
- 10 Year Limited Warranty
- Note: Iron Embers products are custom made and may not be returned or exchanged.
Made to Order. Usually ships in 5 Weeks.