Most popular fire pit is the Octagonal Cottager, and for good reason. This is the original Iron Embers fire pit and comes loaded with features to enhance your campfire experience. The raised fire bowl radiates heat down onto your feet and water drainage/ airflow slots in the floor keep your fire pit clear of rainwater and burning strong. There’s even a 1/2″ hole in the floor to allow for a user-installed gas burner. The rod rings on the Cottager let you place cast iron pans on the rim for cooking, or use the outer ring as a footrest while the fire’s burning. The Cottager is the only fire pit that comes standard with an Attachment Adapter, which is a little invention of ours that lets your connect a BBQ grill quickly and easily. Check out the Suggested Accessories below.
Customize your fire pit! Add up to 12 letters of text to one side of your fire pit. Want to add a business logo or other design? We can do that! Contact our customer care department for details. Please note, customized orders cannot be cancelled or returned.
Iron Embers Octagonal Cottager Fire Pit Features
- The original fire pit in our line, and the most popular
- Loaded with features to enhance your campfire
- Durable 1/4 inch steel construction
- Substantial in weight, ranging from 70 lbs – 245 lbs
- Heat is radiated down to warm legs
- Water drainage / airflow slots in the floor
- 1/2 inch hole in the floor enables upgrade to a user-installed gas burner
- Rod rings around the perimeter are useful for cast iron pans or use the outer ring as a footrest
- Options available, including spark screen, BBQ grill, steel table top, or fire grate
- 10 Year Limited Warranty
- Customize it! Add up to 12 letters of text cut out of the side (additional charges may apply)
- Note: Iron Embers products are custom made and may not be returned or exchanged.