0

LifePlus Fireplace Heater, Electric Fireplace Stove with 3D Realistic Flame, Portable Fireplace Space Heater for Indoor Use with Thermostat, 750W/1500W Mode, Overheating Protection

Price: $109.99 $69.99
Product prices and availability are accurate as of 2024-02-24 12:39:48 UTC and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on https://www.amazon.com/ at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
You Save: $40.00 (36%)
Availability: In Stock
In Stock
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.

Product Features

[Powerful Heating] - The Fireplace Heater utilizes advanced heating technology to efficiently and effectively warm the space you need. Its powerful heating elements ensure rapid and consistent warmth, allowing you to quickly escape the chill on those cold winter days. Two heating modes of 750W and 1500W fit any heat requirement and weather, meet every heat demand. [Realistic Flame Effect] - Fireplace heaters for indoor use has a 3D flame effect, provides realistic fire feel, exquisite modeling and design, bringing a noble and retro experience, and making your home decoration more colorful. You and your guests can enjoy every minute of happiness in such a warm atmosphere! [Low Noise] - The electric fireplace's low noise level makes it an excellent choice for Christmas gifts or personal use in a your home. The romantic flame and warmth of electric fireplace heater create a cozy atmosphere in the reading room. [Easy Installation & Portable] - With the necessary instruction and hardware included, this electric fireplace heater is easy to install and control. And the free-standing small electric fireplace stove is very convenient to move, you can place it freely, in the living room, bedroom, kitchen, basement, etc, and the warmth will always surround you. [Safe & Reliable] - Fireplace space heater is overheating safety protection allows automatic shut-off to prevent potential fire incidents. There may be a short smell at the beginning of use, and even if it occurs, it will disappear quickly. It is harmless to the elderly, children, and pets. You can use it with confidence.