This Westinghouse oscillating heater adds immediate warmth to any outdoor or indoor space. It’s ideal for patios, garages, offices, living areas and more – and it’s easy to carry anywhere you need it.
Top 1,200 Watt Westinghouse Outdoor Heater Features
- Automatic Oscillation Feature: Turn on this oscillating feature to distribute heat evenly around your room or patio. Warm air swings 80 degrees in both directions.
- Programmable Timer Function: Set this heater to run only when needed and don’t worry about forgetting to turn it off. The timer can be set from 30 minutes to 4 hours in advance.
- Long-Lasting Design: In addition to its exterior fighting against rain and dust to stand up to outdoor environments, this electric heater offers a 5,000 hour long life expectancy heat lamp.
- Simple-to-Use Control Panel: The front-facing control panel allows you to set the programmable timer, turn on oscillation, choose low or high heat and more.
Westinghouse Infrared Outdoor Heater Extras
- Immediate Heat: The reflecting heating panel and infrared heating lamp direct warm air directly in front of the unit and out into your space. You’ll feel the heating effects from this infrared heater immediately.
- Safety Features: The safety protection grille avoids any chance of burns while the tip over shut-off switch cuts off operation if the unit tilts.
- Environmentally Safe: No carbon monoxide emissions means this patio heater is a safe and environmentally-friendly option.
- Long Power Cord: 6-foot power cord allows for versatile placement.
- CETL-Approved: This Westinghouse outdoor heater is CETL-approved for safe and efficient operation.
- Two Heat Settings: Two heat settings depending on where you’re using the Westinghouse WES31-1200. It uses 600 watts on low and 1,200 watts of heating power on high.
- Remote Control: Make setting changes from across the room with the included fully-functional remote.
This Westinghouse electric heater is approved for enclosed areas indoors, patios, garages or covered porches. Just don’t use this heater in areas where gasoline, paint or flammable liquids are used.
What’s In The Box?
- Westinghouse Outdoor Heater
- Remote Control
- Owner’s Manual
|Outdoor Patio Heater Type||Freestanding|
|Heating BTUs||5,100 BTUs|
|Heating Area||70 sq. ft.|
|Number of Heat Settings||2|
|Minimum Wattage||600 W|
|Maximum Wattage||1200 W|
|Minimum Amperage||8 Amps|
|Maximum Amperage||10 Amps|
|Power Cord Length||6 ft.|
|Automatic Overheat Protection||Yes|